Counter Culture Coffee is a company passionate about high-quality, gourmet coffee beans produced through thoughtful and responsible relationships with their growers.
Why I like them
- They work directly with independent family-owned farmers to nurture long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. (Each bag of coffee is clearly labeled with the farm or coop it came from.)
- A visit to each farm is made at least every other year.
- Financial incentives reward growers for exceptional quality.
- They guarantee 100% supply chain transparency.
- Coffee varieties change with the seasons because beans are picked and processed when they are naturally ready, making for a tastier cup.
You can buy a cup of Counter Culture Coffee in Berks County
Other fair trade options at Haute Chocolate:
Theo Chocolate bars
Divine Chocolate bars
Where do you buy fair trade coffee in your area? Tell us about it in the comments or on our Facebook page!